Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MY BONE

Hey Milo Here. Today when my humans came home from shopping I smelled at once that they had bought a huge bone for me. Oh Boy!! Ros took me straight outside to enjoy my spoil. As always I had to sit first before I was allowed my spoil but very soon I was allowed to take my bone and I walked off to go and enjoy it.
Once I had found a suitable location I lay down and immediately began to munch on my bone.
After chewing for a little while longer I decided to go and move into the shade. I picked up my bone and headed off into the shade of a nearby tree.
I had a lovely time chewing my bone today. It gave me at least three hours of chewing enjoyment and after chewing a bone for that long my teeth were sparkling.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word! That looks big enough for an army of pups! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, you scored big time. Bet it was delicious. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT is a bone!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...