Sunday, October 28, 2012

JET'S WERRIBEE ADVENTURE

Hey! Jet here! A few days ago I had a very fun adventure in Werribee with Ros. We left at lunch time and we soon arrived. Once we had found a parking spot we headed off on our walk down near the Werribee river. It's a pawesome spot with lots of great smells for a doggie to sniff out.
Isn't it a beautiful place, dog friends?   
This smells interesting. I wonder who it could be? After taking my time to sniff the local peemail we continued on with me leading the way. 
 After all that walking and exploring we had come to the end of our walk so we turned around and went back the other way. Suddenly, Ros decided we should do some exploring in the busy streets of Werribee which was a brand new experience for me and if I do say so myself I handled it very well.
 

After having fun exploring Werribee my humans decided they were hungry so they stopped at a cafe for a bite to eat.  After all that walking and exploring I was quite tired so I lay down straight away and had a good rest while Ros had a yummy looking cake. I was quite disappointed she didn't share any with me though.      

 After Ros had finished her cake we headed back towards the car ready to go home but the humans made a slight detour to the nearest shop and bought Milo & me a spoil. Yes, bones and Schmackos!  We were very happy.
 After arriving home we were each given a bone so we went to find a good spot to enjoy them. They were only very small so we got three each. So Yummy!!
 
Ros also got a video of me munching on my bone so I could show you my bone munching skills. We have put up a link so you can see me. I have my paws crossed that it works.     

                                         Milo also had a great time munching on his bone.


Well after enjoying our bone spoil we went inside to have a nap and we dreamed of our bone spoil. Bye now from Milo & Jet.
     

6 comments:

  1. good job jet, sounds like you're a big dog now. those bones look very tasty, lucky boys,

    ReplyDelete
  2. FRESH BONES!!!!! We love them.

    Fantastic walk and day out. We aren't allowed to walk through town when there are people around--much less stop at a cafe. SHE says we aren't well behaved....as if.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those bones. Have a lovely Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll remember those bone munching skills for when we FINALLY get to eat a bone!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jet your getting so big. Love your adventure, and we loved the video, your lucky dogs getting 3 bones each.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...