Thursday, June 19, 2014

LITTLE RIVER WALK

Hi Milo & Jet here! Last week at lunch time we decided to go out for a big walk so we ran to grab our leads and soon we were heading off on our Little River walk.
After we had been walking for a while we came across a huge puddle so I quickly went over to investigate.  
                                  After having fun in the puddle we continued on our way.
 We soon found a place to do some modelling together and if we do say so ourselves we look very handsome.
 We soon continued on and we got to a big area of grass and so we were allowed off to have a run around and explore all the new smells.
    As I was walking along I came across a most interesting smell so I had great fun rolling around in it and then I did some more posing for the camera.
 After posing for my photo we were placed back on our leads and we then continued on with our walk around the block.
 After stopping for one last photo we continued on until we had reached home. Once home we soon passed out after having a big drink of water.

4 comments:

  1. you and Bella would make a pair. She LOVES mud puddles. Can't walk passed one, must walk through it. Lots of great grass. We would have been rolling, too.

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great walk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking me on the walk with you!! New smells and places to roll,, that are nice and smelly- thats the best kind of walks there are!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys! Rolling in good smells is the BEST! You two sleep like me and Ojo. Don't tell anyone, but she's my best buddy. I can tell you two are best buddies too!

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...