Wednesday, April 6, 2016

BALL GAMES

Hi Milo & Jet here! At lunch time we were taken outside for a pawesome game of fetch.  Once our favourite green bouncy ball had been located the games began.
 
 
  Jet kept beating me to the ball so I took matters into my own paws and found my own ball to play with :)
                                Soon though Jet & I were racing after the green ball together.  That's when something incredible happened! I won the race for the ball. Yes, that's right!! I beat Jet.
              I was very proud of myself :)  Jet, understandably, looked quite embarrassed that he'd been beaten.
 Once the ball was released we were soon zooming after it again and this time Jet won the race but I was very close behind him.
 We decided It was time for a rest so we turned to head inside but not before we showed off our mud coloured noses.

3 comments:

  1. LOL Looks like a great ballgame! Rudy and Rosie want to join in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Hurray for Ball! (I love Ball!) Hurray for muddy noses! Also that is very nice that you can share Ball! Cobi and I cannot, but that is because Cobi is grumpy. Did I mention Hurray for Ball???

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD!!! Nice goin' Milo!!! Jet does looks kinda embarrassed, butts I see he got over it! BOL
    I loves seein' you guys run!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...